P-D-R Group photo
P-D-R Pharmaceutical Documentation Ring
The P-D-R is an association whose members represent the scientific information departments of the leading international R&D-based pharmaceutical corporations.
P-D-R Board (from left to right: Andrew Clark, President; Nola Heyns, Secretary; Helen Malone, Vice President; Matthias Staab, Vice President; Anni-Barbara Endler-Jobst, Vice President)
From left to right: Mr. Matthias Staab (Vice President), Ms. Nola Heyns (Secretary), Helen Malone (Vice President), Mr. Andrew Clark (President), Dr. Barbara Endler-Jobst (Vice President)
Mr. Andrew Clark (President), UCB Andrew.Clark@ucb.com
- Promote exchange of experience/networking among members
- Encourage commercial development of new information services and systems
- Jointly assess new and existing products and services
- Provide a forum for the information industry
- How to become a P-D-R member?