How to become a P-D-R member?
- P-D-R membership is a corporate membership for R&D based pharmaceutical companies with a global presence.
- Any company wishing to become a member must submit its application to the P‐D‐R Executive Board.
- This application must be sponsored by 2 member companies.
- All existing members have to accept the application.
- Each member company nominates an official representative who normally should have management responsibility in a larger information center.
- There are no membership fees.
- Members must commit to actively contribute to the P-D-R (“Give and take!”).
- Members must also commit to hosting an AGM on a rotation basis.
Contact: Mr. Andrew Clark (President), UCB Andrew.Clark@ucb.com